GOTHIC ROMANCE


Of all the trends coming in for Fall 2016, Gothic Romance is definitely one of my favorites. Elegant, sophisticated and feminine, this trend covers them all. What I especially love about it, is how it balances edge and femininity to create a very dramatic statement.

Take today's outfit for example, I always felt that a white lace dress is a quintessential feminine piece, yet the high neck, long full sleeves, and shredded lace fabric are exactly the kind of details that give this Alexander McQueen number a slightly deconstructed, edgier look and feel.






I also feel that when it comes to Gothic Romance, accessories play a very important part, which is why I opted for a pair of lace-up velvet booties instead of my usual strappy heels, and a darker, bolder lip and eye color. Finishing touch? Jewelry of course! With the launch of PANDORA Jewelry's new campaign: The Look of You that celebrates unique style of every woman, I'm able to create a look that truly reflects my personal style. Rather than going for my usual layered bracelets and rings look, I chose to complete this outfit with asymmetric earrings and just a few layered rings courtesy of PANDORA Jewelry.






The reason why I love the asymmetric earrings trend is because it feels very fresh and modern to me, and I think gives an outfit just the right amount of edge. One of my favorite ways of wearing this trend is by combining earrings in various shapes, sizes and textures. For today's look, I paired drop earrings from PANDORA's Vintage Allure collection with minimalist stud Sparkling Elegance earrings, to create a look that merges two trends together - geometric minimalism and vintage style. I also went with a pair of subtle solitaire studs from PANDORA's Vintage Allure collection, which pair perfectly with the drop earrings, yet are different enough to keep the look from becoming repetitive. Finally, I added just a few stacked rings, combining various textures and colors, to create a very lux, layered look.

What about you guys, do you love Gothic Romance trend as much as I do?

Thank you PANDORA for partnering with me on this post, all opinions are my own.

PANDORA Autumn Collection jewelry | ALEXANDER MCQUEEN A Line ruffle mini dress | JIMMY CHOO Velvet Mavy booties | SAINT LAURENT Velvet monogram chain bag { similar here

Labels: , , , ,