BLOGLOVIN' BEST PHOTOGRAPHY NOMINATION


Good morning, Everyone! So... I have some really wonderful and exciting news to share with you guys! VivaLuxury received a Bloglovin' Awards nomination in the Best Photography category! 

This came as a complete surprise, and I can't even begin to tell you how honored we are to be nominated! When Emil and I started VivaLuxury a little over 5 years ago, we came into the world of Fashion and Photography from completely different backgrounds, and so for us, more than anything else, it's been a wonderful learning and growing experience. Because of VivaLuxury, we found ourselves, we found a wonderful creative outlet and really, a way do what we love for a living! 




I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my wonderfully talented husband and sister-in-law who, as you may know, are responsible for all the photography on VivaLuxury. Thank you so much for living this dream with me, you guys! You are my constant source of inspiration and strength! 

Lastly, I would like to a say a special thank you to my wonderful readers! You are absolutely amazing, and I can't even begin to tell you how much your constant support means to me! 

The Bloglovin' Awards will take place on September 12th and in the meantime, if you would like to vote for VivaLuxury please follow this LINK



Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, 

Love,
Annabelle 

ERMANNO SCERVINNO Suit & heels

Labels: , , , , , ,